LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE, LIVERPOOL
START DATE:NOVEMBER 2018
About Avenue HQ:
Avenue HQ Group was founded in 2016 in Liverpool, UK. Providing high-quality workspaces and hospitality venues across the UK, we pride ourselves on enabling businesses to grow through our workspaces, and creating social hubs for the local community through our hospitality offerings. Through the award-winning Avenue HQ, we continue to place ourselves at the forefront of the new working movement, facilitating inspiring environments where individuals, businesses and cities can thrive. From the minute you step into an Avenue HQ Group space, attend one of our events, use a space for a meeting, become a member or visit for food and drinks, you’re welcomed into the fold and become part of the progression.
The Avenue HQ Group is looking to hire a competent Administration Associate to fully support the Directors in the running of the organisation. You will be responsible for the administrative services of the company and will directly report to the Directors, working closely with them within the Head Office team. You will ultimately have the responsibility of ensuring the smooth running of the Group’s administration through the continuous development and implementation of systems and processes.
- Well organised – strong organisational skills are a must along with the ability to coordinate diaries and schedules to optimise meeting opportunities
- Skilled communicator – with the ability to communicate effectively and to forge strong relationships with all levels of staff and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Enthusiastic – with a positive, outgoing nature. Hardworking and keen to contribute to a productive team environment at a fast and demanding pace
- Problem solver – innovating and always looking for ways to improve systems and processes
- Reliable – with the ability to adapt to constantly developing circumstances. Able to prioritise effectively and fluidly
- Trustworthy – able to treat sensitive information with confidentiality and discretion always
- Hospitable – with a customer care focus, able to work collaboratively as required
- Ensuring a secretarial service is provided to the Directors, including note and minute taking upon request.
- Reorganising and streamlining administrative procedures to ensure smooth and efficient working practices.
- Deal with all enquiries, both internal and external, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Managing the diary of the Directors. Keeping it up to date, organising appointments and maintaining a Bring Forward system to ensure that the Directors have all relevant documentation for meetings.
- Preparing presentation materials if required for internal and external meetings.
- Carrying out progress chasing on correspondence and requests for follow-up from other colleagues as appropriate.
- Managing all travel arrangements for Directors.
- Arrange and maintain an appropriate system for filing and record keeping
- Assist with recruitment cycle; drafting and arranging advertisements, scheduling interviews and completing appropriate paperwork upon appointment.
- Prepare contracts of employment for all staff and ensure the necessary checks (including DBS and references) are carried out.
- Maintaining and ordering supplies for office and filing as appropriate
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the CEO.