Salary: Competitive Hourly
Contract: Part-Time – Monday to Friday
About Avenue HQ
Avenue HQ was founded in 2016 in Liverpool, UK. We pride ourselves on being a community driven business created for and facilitating a driven business community. Since conception we have made big strides and continue to place ourselves at the forefront of the new working movement. We are a company that is evolving every day in response to our members and their constantly changing needs. It is that community which is truly at the heart of everything we do – we believe in creating inspiring environments where individuals, businesses and cities can thrive. From the minute you attend one of our events, use a space for a meeting, become a member or even visit one of our hospitality venues you’re invited into the fold and become part of the progression. We strive to offer much more than just workspace; our organisation reaches far beyond any of our four walls and we aim to support and nurture businesses as they graduate through our plans and grow with us.
A Community Assistant’s role is varied and helps make Avenue HQ tick. They get to know our members by name and help create a positive, energetic work environment. With flexible working hours, our Community Assistant’s day will work around our busiest periods to help deliver a sleek experience for our members and guests. This role will change day-to-day with no job too big or small. They’ll resolve issues as they arrive, run errands, complete office admin duties and keep Avenue HQ looking and running at a high standard by completing daily checklists for upkeep.
An important part of this role is knowing the days timetable in and out, to set and clear meeting rooms alongside setting up for events, welcome guests, offering assistance to the event managers and tidying and reset the space. For our Community of members, they’ll be on hand to help with system issues, equipment setup and general daily queries. They may be taking on tasks to assist the Community Associates and Managers with short or long term projects or serving catering, but always with energy and enthusiasm.
- Know the days timetable and bookings
- Get to know our members to help create a positive and energetic work environment
- Set up/tidy and re-set meeting rooms
- Organisation of storage facilities
- Take deliveries and organise
- Resolve issues as they arise
- Keep the space tidy and complete daily checklists for upkeep
- Take on tasks to assist the Campus associates and Managers with short or long term projects
- Office/admin duties
- Running errands
- No job too big or small
- Helping members with system issues, equipment setup in meeting rooms and general daily queries
- Setup for events, welcome guests, offer assistance to event managers and tidy and reset the space
- Assisting with event catering, serving food/ drinks and clearing away post events