Salary: £16,000-18,000 per annum
Start Date: Immediate for the right candidate
About Avenue HQ
Avenue HQ was founded in 2016 in Liverpool, UK. We pride ourselves on being a community driven business created for and facilitating a driven business community. Since conception we have made big strides and continue to place ourselves at the forefront of the new working movement. We are a company that is evolving every day in response to our members and their constantly changing needs. It is that community which is truly at the heart of everything we do – we believe in creating inspiring environments where individuals, businesses and cities can thrive. From the minute you attend one of our events, use a space for a meeting, become a member or even visit one of our hospitality venues you’re invited into the fold and become part of the progression. We strive to offer much more than just workspace; our organisation reaches far beyond any of our four walls and we aim to support and nurture businesses as they graduate through our plans and grow with us.
We are opening sites nationally throughout 2018.
Our Community & Marketing Associates are absolutely key to the smooth running and member satisfaction at each of our sites. They are the number one daily point of contact for our members and anybody visiting the site, be it for a meeting, event or as a day pass holder and give the human element to their home site, guiding the way in which the community uses the space. This role requires a passion for Marketing and Outreach, with the opportunity to develop our social channels and brand presence, working with the Head Office team.
- Team player – able to work together with their peers to deliver results
- Caring – about the brand, the site and our members
- Dedicated – to keeping standards high throughout every day, with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledgeable – in your field of marketing with a keen desire to learn more and increase your skill level
- Confident – working both independently to make decisions but also within a team, able to support and collaborate
- Accountable – for the excellence of your specific area, making decisions to benefit our members
- Approachable – you will be the first port of call for any issue from both customer and staff alike, people know if they approach you with an issue it will be dealt with quickly, calmly and effectively
- Ambitious – with ideas that can shape the customer experience for our members and visitors
- Aiding in the day to day management of home site in conjunction with fellow Community Associates to ensure a smooth member experience
- Maintaining a good relationship with members – helping them to connect and collaborate within Avenue HQ and further afield
- Help posting and maintaining the site specific social media page such as facebook, instagram, Linkedin etc
- Assist in the planning and implementation of new marketing strategies, site specific or whole brand
- Updating Member Portal with events and points of interest as appropriate
- Organising weekly member surgery sessions to gain insight and troubleshoot
- Maintaining engaging and popular member events calendar in accordance with requirement
- Work together with colleagues and management in home site to execute both internally and externally run events and meetings
- Handle membership enquiries and help build relations with potential clients
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships within the local community
- Aid in content capture of daily site activity and events, for use across social channels and web, in line with company branding
- Managing PR and outreach efforts to grow awareness of AHQ within the community, as well as through local press and online sites.
- Assisting in sales negotiations to meet company targets for member occupancy
- Providing information and copy as required for regular internal and external emails, as well as blog posts, in line with brand and site needs
- Produce monthly report on sector specific activity to contribute to the full site report
- Work to support and collaborate with operational colleagues, head office and development team to grow Avenue HQ