START DATE: JANUARY 2019
About Avenue HQ
Avenue HQ was founded in 2016 in Liverpool, UK. Born out of the global culture-shift in working style, we believe that through collaboration and support, individuals and businesses and cities can thrive. We’re much more than just a workspace; it’s about community and opportunity. We aim to offer the best possible facilities, culture and support for any ambitious organisation.
About the role
Our Front of Office Associates are absolutely key to the smooth running and member satisfaction at Avenue HQ. You’ll be the first person visitors are greeted by each day, and will truly be the face of your site. Whether its for a meeting, event or as a member you’ll guide the way in which the community uses the space, and will leave a lasting impression. We are recruiting for a Front of Office Associate to work with the site team to ensure all guests and members are welcomed and assisted from the very start of their visit, whether it’s their first time or their hundredth. You’ll need to be knowledgeable on site systems and computer literate. You’ll be the go to person to give assistance on anything site related and you’ll get to know the members personally, helping them with anything from day to day guidance, events, room bookings and handling mail.
As the Front of Office team member you’ll need to use online software to manage bookings and schedules, help build the sense of community with the members through meaningful daily interactions, and work closely with other members of team AHQ Liverpool to ensure smooth running of the site day to day.
Crucially our Associates are team players and can work harmoniously together to deliver a high quality product representative of Avenue HQ as a brand. They will be experts in their Avenue HQ site, able to find their place within the wider business community while keeping the members as the focus of their mission.
- Team player – able to work together with their peers to deliver results
- Caring – about the brand, the site and our members
- Dedicated – to keeping standards high throughout every day, with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledgeable – in your given site, members, staff, protocol and schedule
- Confident – working both independently to make decisions but also within a team, able to support and collaborate
- Accountable – for the excellence of your specific area, making decisions to benefit our members
- Approachable – you will be the first port of call for any issue from both customer and staff alike, people know if they approach you with an issue it will be dealt with quickly, calmly and effectively
- Capable – strong verbal and written communication skills and proficient in computer skills
- Maintaining a good relationship with members – helping them to connect and collaborate within Avenue HQ and further afield
- Represent Avenue HQ as the Front of Office ‘face’ of Avenue HQ Liverpool and be the first point of contact for the building
- Welcome all guests and members
- Ensure the front desk is covered at all times
- Greet ‘walk-ins’ and guests, direct guests, schedule tours, send confirmation emails and notifications
- Manage member check-ins and day passes using specified accounts software
- Ensure the Front of Office area is kept in high standards of housekeeping
- Update the Member Portal with events and points of interest as appropriate
- Maintain Mail Handling processes in a secure and considerate manner
- Answer questions from members and guests, directing them as needed, referring to the correct member of staff, offer additional information and be able to make appropriate suggestions
- Activate and manage membership cards and track card use
- Assist in access requests for bicycle storage and parking
- Keep documentation and online systems up-to-date
- Assist in daily admin duties and account management
- Liaise on daily tasks and projects with line manager
- Solve member related issues and help build the member support system
- Assist with building operations and maintenance
- Identify issues, concerns or ideas for improvements and report to Community Manager