LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
SALARY: UP TO £18,000 + BONUS STRUCTURE
START DATE: NOW PASSED
Who are we?
Avenue HQ was founded in 2016 in Liverpool, UK. Born out of the global culture-shift in working style, we believe that through collaboration and support, individuals, businesses and cities can thrive. We’re much more than just a workspace; we are all about community and opportunity. We aim to offer the best possible facilities, culture and support for any ambitious organisation. With two locations currently open (Liverpool and Leeds), Avenue HQ is set to continue its expansion throughout the next year.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to join our community and provide creative ideas to help spread the word of Avenue HQ. You will be working across and developing our marketing channels, reporting directly to the Marketing Lead and working with the Head Office team. You will be working to maintain the day-to-day performance of our channels, as well as being trained on all tools and systems.
As a Marketing Associate, you will collaborate with our community team, and your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. You will be trained in SEO, Paid Media, CRM and Social, as well as helping to develop our partnership opportunities. This job is a brilliant opportunity to expand your marketing skills, providing you with knowledge of various marketing channels, with ample room to develop and progress throughout the business.
The role will see you work across our Liverpool and Leeds locations, with more locations set to open over the next year.
- Writing content for company website and company blog
- Desire to develop knowledge of social media
- Maintaining and developing online brand presence with marketing activity
- Working with Marketing Lead to create and implement marketing strategies
- Day-to-day management of marketing channels, working as part of the Head Office team
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems. Awareness of Mailchimp, and desire to create emails
- Strong desire to develop marketing knowledge and passion for marketing industry
- Fluent use of social media channels
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong writing ability preferred
- Relatable degree preferred but not necessary