Location: Head Office – looking for candidates across Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester.
Start Date: Immediate for the right candidate
About Avenue HQ and Your Local Social:
With three sites across Liverpool and Leeds, Avenue HQ and Your Local Social provide hubs for the local business and social communities. A mixture of workspace, event space, bars and restaurants combine in one site to keep our communities productive and happy, from their first coffee meeting of the day to celebratory after-work drinks.
Through Avenue HQ, we provide flexible and innovative workspaces for businesses of all sizes, from freelancers to FTSE 100. Through our mix of flexible desks, private office spaces, event spaces, meeting rooms and more, our sites can accommodate to any kind of business need. With over 600 members across all sites, we have supported businesses as they grow, no matter their size – and we are always looking to support more.
Through Your Local Social (represented by East Parade Social in Leeds, and St Paul’s Social/Mann Island Social in Liverpool), our bars and restaurants prioritise the use of local products, local people and local passions to provide an authentically local experience. Across the UK there are growers, brewers and bakers making great things – we simply want to create spaces where they can be sipped, enjoyed and shared, through our unique menus.
Put simply, we love that our spaces encourage innovation, productivity, and can support the best of the cities we operate in – from the best food and drink, to the incredible businesses and people driving that city forward.
We are looking for a highly-talented Marketing Manager to take charge of our day-to-day marketing operation, at our existing sites and new expansions. The role requires a strong knowledge of all marketing channels, with the ability to manage and outsource where necessary, to deliver a high quality and consistent output. Reporting into our Commercial Lead, you will work to deliver against the strategy set out by Senior Leadership, providing your own strategy on how this can be delivered.
Good technical marketing knowledge (SEO, PPC, CRM) is key, as is the ability to lead on creative marketing campaigns, for both our workspaces and our hospitality venues. You will directly line manage our Marketing Associates, and will have support from all areas of the business in delivering the best day-to-day marketing performance. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead on and develop our marketing efforts, across diverse industries and within a fast-growing organisation.
- Knowledgeable – previous experience in marketing, brand development and people management is a must.
- Analytical – able to analyse performance, understand trends, and use that information to inform decisions.
- Leader – not afraid to get stuck in and work hard on all Marketing channels, supporting your team.
- Own The Product – show a genuine passion to promote, internally and externally, Avenue HQ and Your Local Social’s benefits and USPs.
- Creative – be an ideas person, look at new and innovative ways of promoting the business nationwide.
- Detail-obsessed – be able to keep our brands at the forefront of every decision; offer a fresh, critical eye to instil positive changes.
- Commercial Acumen – always thinking about the best ways to support the business’s growth.
- Communication – strong communication skills, and a natural relationship builder.
- Support the organisation’s growth through the development and implementation of company-wide and localised marketing campaigns.
- Day-to-day Management of all Marketing Associates and Apprentices, ensuring they have guidance and work towards implementing our marketing strategy.
- Drive business growth through increased brand awareness for our workspaces and hospitality venues, as we seek expansion throughout the UK.
- Sign-off all marketing content (brand, visual, messaging), in line with our Avenue HQ and Your Local Social brand guidelines.
- Take the lead across digital marketing channels – CRM, SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Content Marketing & Paid Social.
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of all marketing execution across sites; be that in-house work, working with agencies or with outsourced talent – being accountable for their output.
- Drive local sales by working with our Site Teams (our workspace Community teams and hospitality General Managers), to increase lead generation and sales on our sites.
- Exploring potential PR and commercial opportunities, and constantly seeking ways to develop and innovate our marketing efforts,
- Take lead on the production and aesthetic of all print material.
- Produce monthly reports on all aspects of the promotion of Avenue HQ, as well as closely monitoring and reporting how budgets/strategies/campaigns relate to eventual sales (ROI).
- Working towards marketing targets and budgets, as agreed with the Commercial Lead – manage the marketing, PR and sales budget for each site in line with this.
- Minimum 3 years experience within a Marketing role. A proven background of developing and growing brand and agency strategies across all marketing platforms.
- Ideally experienced in managing a team, or able to show a good aptitude for management/leadership.
- Technical knowledge of key marketing channels – able to improve our SEO/PPC/CRM performance.
- Willing to frequently travel to our locations throughout the North.