Role: Community ASSISTANT
Salary: £8 PER HOUR
hours per week: minimum of 16/maximum of 25
Start Date: immediate
DEADLINE: NOW CLOSED
About Avenue HQ
Avenue HQ was founded in 2016 in Liverpool, UK. Born out of the global culture-shift in working style, we believe that through collaboration and support, individuals and businesses and cities can thrive. We’re much more than just a workspace; it’s about community and opportunity. We aim to offer the best possible facilities, culture and support for any ambitious organisation.
About the role
We are on the hunt for a multi-skilled, flexible and energetic individual to help Avenue HQ run on a daily basis. Our Community Assistant will help create a positive, energetic work environment and support the wider team to ensure standards are kept high and operations are slick.
This role offers flexible working hours with the day-to-day work taking place around our busiest periods to help deliver a great experience for our members and guests. As well as this the role will require some evening work as well, to run our on-site members only bar; The Lobby.
The exciting thing about this role is the variety! With everyday being different, and no job too big or small, our Community Assistant will be a jack of all trades. They’ll resolve issues as they arrive, run errands, assist with the set-up and clear-up of events, complete office admin duties and keep Avenue HQ looking and running in an impeccable manner for our members and guests.
An important part of this role is knowing the days timetable in and out, to set and clear meeting rooms alongside setting up for events, welcoming guests, offering assistance to the event managers, tidying and resetting the space.
Our Campus Assistant will also spend their days with our community of members. They’ll be on hand to help with system issues, equipment setup and general daily queries. They may also be taking on tasks to assist the Campus Associate and Manager with short or long term projects or serving catering, always with energy and enthusiasm.
- Flexible - An individual who is looking for a diverse and flexible career and work life
- Team player - Able to work together with their peers to deliver results
- Caring - About the brand, the site and our members
- Dedicated - To keeping standards high throughout every day, with a keen eye for detail
- Confident - Working both independently to make decisions but also within a team, able to support and collaborate
- Approachable - You will be the first port of call for any issue from both customer and staff alike, people know if they approach you with an issue it will be dealt with quickly, calmly and effectively
- A self starter - An individual who has the initiative to tackle issues head on without waiting for directions from others around them