St Paul's Square, Liverpool: Key Features
- Located within Liverpool’s thriving business district, at 4 St Paul’s Square.
- 23,000 sq ft across 2 floors
- 15-minute walk from Liverpool Central and Liverpool Lime Street Stations. 5 minute walk to Moorfields Station.
- 100 Co-working & Resident desks
- Private, Customisable Offices, varying from 2-21 people
- Meeting rooms, executive boardroom & a unique Conference Centre
- In-house bar/cafe, named St Paul’s Social
Avenue HQ St Paul’s Square, Liverpool is located in the city’s thriving business district. Surrounded by some of the biggest businesses the city houses, our space has been designed to provide quality workspaces and meeting spaces within an award-winning setting. With a range of private offices, co-working desks, meeting rooms and a hospitality venue, St Paul’s Square is our newest base within Liverpool – and all Liverpool members are able to make the most of both varied locations.