Marketing & Outreach - Paid Internship (3 Months)
Location: Avenue HQ Liverpool
Closing Date: September 7th 2017
About Avenue HQ
Avenue HQ was founded in 2016 in Liverpool, UK. Born out of the global culture-shift in working style, we believe that through collaboration and support, individuals, businesses, and cities can thrive. We’re much more than just workspace; it’s about community and opportunity. We aim to offer the best possible facilities, culture, and support for any ambitious organisation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our growing community; somebody creative, with ideas, and someone who has a passion to learn and improve.
You will work alongside the AHQ Liverpool team to help develop and deliver marketing strategies, as well as the chance to offer and implement your own ideas. The role will include planning and creating content for our social media channels and website and engaging with our online community. You will analyse the impact of the content you publish and use the data to influence our future plans.
- Assist in marketing via social media channels, direct mail, and web.
- Collect and analyse data from marketing campaigns
- Help to develop and implement marketing strategy
- Content writing
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Help to identify ways to communicate the brand that will increase awareness and engagement
- Good understanding of social media channels
- Strong desire to learn and progress
- Team player attitude and mentality
- Understanding of graphic design and online visual content
- Understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for the marketing and its best practices
- Relatable degree preferred but not essential
How to Apply
Attach an up-to-date CV and covering letter. Closing date for this opening is September 7th 2017.